Sunday, October 27, 2013

Lazy Day "Meals"

Let me just start off by saying that none of these are going to be actual meal, by putting the word “meal” and “lazy”, for me, that means just a large snack. A snack that is suitable for just sitting in front of the television all day. So here it is.

Breakfast-I think that this one should be beyond obvious…cold cereal. Maybe if you are feel motivated you can go put a pop tart in the toaster for a warmer meal, but for the most part cereal and milk and you can listen to my favorite cereal eating song right here http://youtu.be/u5_aFc2bWiM.

Lunch-this is one that I am particularly proud of discovering. My mom finds this cheese at Sam’s Club (I would like to apologize that I can not recall the name) that comes in this one pound block and is already individually sliced and the slices are separates with a thin piece of paper. Once you have the cheese now all you need are some Triscuts. My favorite kind to uses is rosemary and olive oil. What you are going to want to do is to put some of the cheese on to the cracker then eat it. Through out years of testing I have concluded that to get the ideal cracker to cheese ratio you must fold the slice of cheese into fourths, this gives you a smaller piece of cheese that is about the same size as the cracker. After one pound if cheese and a box of Triscuts you will be full until dinner time easily.


Dinner-one word-leftovers. My personal favorite would have to be spaghetti, pop it in the micro wave for a few minutes and *snaps fingers* you have a delicious piping hot plate of heaven. (302 words)     

No comments:

Post a Comment