Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Snacks

As I sit here and try to think of something to blog about I decide that I should get something to eat for a snack. I’ve been good all day, why not? This gave me an idea to blog about all of the different option that you have to eat…so I figured to would write about it.
The first option that is always a good one is the classic M&M. I was watching a National Geographic thing on TV, because I am that cool, and for whatever reason they were talking about M&Ms. They started out as a snack for soldiers in WWII, because there was a problem with original chocolate and that problem was that chocolate has a melting point just under your body temperature. This means that they melt in your hand, what just causes all sorts of problems. So the smart people over at M&M decided to add a delicious candy shell to the outside and thus the M&M was born. Other than trying to keep your hands clean so you can kill people more efficiently, they have many practical uses in the home. For example, if you are trying to write a blog and eat, you no longer get chocolate all over the key board, or you can use your phone without getting it all nasty, the possibilities are truly endless.
The next one I take a lot of crap for eating. That would be the cold hotdog. According to every member of my family, this is gross. I do not understand why because they are precooked, and back in the good old days my ancestors would have eaten cold meat strait off of the loin that they just killed with their bare hands. The cold hotdog is quick and healthyish, I am not sure what else you would want in a snack.
Something else that always satisfies is the chunky peanut butter and jelly sandwich. If you prefer creamy you might be a woman. This is a lot healthier than most people give it credit for and it is awlays good, it is pretty hard to mess up making. The only thing about this delicacy that make me hesitant to put it is the assembly, while pretty easy, does take time more so than M&Ms or a cold hotdog

If you have not been able to tell already, the best snack is so easy that even with someone with a negative IQ can figure out how to make it, good enough that you want to make it, and hopefully clean enough that you can be productive while you enjoy it. (436 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment