Sunday, October 13, 2013

Billion Dollar Idea

So today I am going to talk about an idea that’s so incredibly great I could potently be the world’s youngest billionaire. I am about to post this in good faith that no one who reads this will steal my idea…so please don’t steal my idea.
Here is my pitch.
I don’t know about you but my second favorite part of eating cereal is drinking the delicious milk that is left in the bottom of the bowl and that absorbs all of the delicious flavors of whatever cereal you have been eating, like the rich honey flavor when eating honey nut cheerios, of the amazing fruity flavor the results from Fruit loops. So now just imagine a world where you can get a jug of this milk with a bright label on it that reads “Parker Steffen and Companies Flavored Mild Co. Inc.”. That world could be reality, if I get the funding that I would need that is. Think how easy it would be to create, all you would have to do would be make a partnership with Kellogg or another large cereal manufacturer, create large tubs of mild and soak cereal in them. Then after that the soggy cereal could be sold to farmers to feed their animals with or something of that nature, so basically you get to make money twice. Then just think how easy is would be to sell, according to a recent survey that I conducted both my mom and my sister said that they would buy this product.  So the economics are there, the demand is there, now you are probably wondering “but Parker, what about the health risks? Surly this delicious sounding idea may be bad for you.” You may be somewhat right, but you have to ask yourself, how is this any different than feeding children sugary cereals every day for breakfast? The only difference is that Parker Steffen and Companies Flavored Mild Co. Inc. would give kids about the same amount of sugar, but also with the benefits of milk like calcium, vitamin D and many more.  
So you now realize that this a billion dollar idea because it’s healthy…ish, the demand is there and it would be easy to profit from, but now you want to know what my business plan is. Well here it is. I like the philosophy of 50 cent, he says “get rich or die tryin’” and that is exactly how I plan to run my business. My plan is to be in a grocery store in every state in the continental U.S. by the end of year one but aggressively advertising and paying to put it in stores. Yes, this will cost a lot of money but the potential pay of will be well worth it.

Now that you know what I am all about, I am looking for an investor who wants to give me twenty five million dollars for a 2.5 percent stake in Parker Steffen and Companies Flavored Mild Co. Inc.. For those of you who are good at math you will know that asking for this means that I value this idea at exactly one billion dollars. If you would like to join me in business simply contact me. Thank you, God bless.  (544 words) 

No comments:

Post a Comment