Sunday, October 6, 2013

How to make Greek Yogurt Better

So you’re eating your Greek yogurt and you finish the cup and you enjoy the small amount fruit that comes in the bottom of the cup, but you find yourself feeling unsatisfied.

This is a problem that I used to face all too often before I discovered how to make the yogurt into a more substantial snack, and now I will give you this piece of knowledge for free in this brief blog.

What I enjoy doing is taking a bowl and dumping two to the same kinds of yogurt into it. As you may imagine this gives you twice the amount of yogurt, helping it to fill you up more. Next you add some granola, thus adding more protein to the concoction and according to a fact that I think I heard on a Kashi commercial, protein helps keep you full longer. Lastly I like to add another fruit on top of it like blue berries or some cut up strawberries, this helps to give the yogurt some more nutrients. This whole things ends up being more like a small meal than a snack, and that’s okay in my book.


So not only do you make the Greek yogurt more filling, but you give it more nutrients and you give it a great new texture other than just mush. Enjoy! (223 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment