Sunday, December 8, 2013

Parker’s Finger Cleaner

I have another business idea to propose to you people.

For me, the worst part of eating a bag of chips of eating at KFC is the fact that you can’t use your phone after you finish. You can, but not with our smearing the grease and oil from whatever you ate all over the touch screen of your phone. Not only is this extremely inconvenient, but it is also a security risk because people can now see the dots or lines of oil and grease on your screen thus giving away your pass code or dot pattern for android users. Something must be done about this problem.
                        
When I was trying to think of some way to accomplish this goal I had to keep a few things in mind. First of all, no one wants to have to wash their hands or anything like that, this new thing had to be mobile, and it also had to be functional. Another key thing is the ability to accessorize it and let me make money off of these accessories. I think that I came up with the perfect solution.

I would call my new invention Parker’s Finger Cleaner and it would be shaped the finger of a glove. In side this finger shaped thing out be grease on oil absorbing substances. Admittedly, I do not know if the technology is in existence yet, perhaps I am doing the same thing that Leonardo DiVinci did when he thought of the helicopter hundreds of years before it was actually made, just with a much less important and less complex idea. Assuming that the technology is out there or it will be in the near future, I will continue on with my explanation. Around the finger part will be size adjusters as well as a battery pack that will power the climate control part of it. Parker’s Finger Cleaner is very simple to use. Simply slide your dirty finger into the finger part of the glove (or out the finger part of the glove over your finger depending on how you like to think about it) and then adjust the size adjusters until it is nice and snug. Then, in an up and down motion, slide Parker’s Finger Cleaner on your finger. When one finger is clean just readjust it for your next finger until all of your fingers are nice and clean. If you find that your fingers are to warm or cold while you are cleaning them all you have to do is use the climate control settings to make you digits the perfect temperature.


Now to the big money maker. The accessories. I will have assorted carrying cases, and perhaps even a phone case with one of these built in. Another accessory idea is different cases for the products themselves. The hope is that there can be as many cases for my products as there are for phones, the only difference is that I would figure out some way to insure that third parties couldn’t make them as well. This would insure that all of the profit when to me. (519 words)    

No comments:

Post a Comment