Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sick Food

Lately I have been feeling a little bit under the weather and that got me thinking about what I like to consume while I am not feeling my best.
I don’t know what is about soup, but for whatever reason I love it when I am sick, but I strongly dislike it when I am feel well. One of the best has to be the classic tomato soup. It might be the simplest thing (other than water) in the history of mankind to prepare. But if you really want to get fancy with it you can make a grilled cheese sandwich and dip it in the soup. The grilled cheese sandwich is relatively advanced and to be completely honest, I do not know how to make one. In know there is something weird with putting the butter on top or something like that. So I only get to have grilled cheese if my mom is home. Another favorite in the soup category is chicken noodle. What I like about this one as opposed to tomato soups is the chicken noodle has some mass to it. By that I mean that it doesn’t just seem like heavy flavored water like tomato soup. In Chicken noodle soup, as the name suggests, you get small chunks of chicken as well as some noodles.

The next one I feel like I have mentioned on here before, but where on here I do not know. That is the pot pie. All you have to do to enjoy this little guy is pop him into the microwave for six minutes. The only bad thing about pot pies is that I am always too eager to eat them so when the some out of the microwave scolding hot I am always inclined to take a nice big bite. But I guess that you cannot really blame the pot pie for that, that’s more user error.

My last pick is nothing. I think that we have all been there when the instant you try to put any substance into your body it just comes right back up, for these situations I think that we all can agree that is is best not to eat anything. If you are in this situation and you feel like you absolutely need to eat something, then about the best thing that I can recommend would be a sugar cube. (397 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment