Sunday, February 2, 2014

Chick Fila

For the longest time the only place that you could get authentic Chick Fila was at the mall, but recently a new one has opened near the mall. It was the biggest news in Cedar Rapids for the six months leading up to it being built and is now a popular place to go to eat. The things that make it such a nice place to grab a bite to eat are the little things. For example when you are sitting there and there are not customers keeping the staff busy they will come around and ask you if everything is alright and offer to get you a refill. Also another thing that really makes me like the place is that they have a cow walking around sometimes. Speaking of animals that walk around in there, they have this manager who has the name of Gator. Gator is always very friendly and very willing to make sure that I am enjoying my visit. Another little thing that they do is use real flowers in there vases. At first I thought they were fake until I found water in the bottom and discovered that they were not made of plastic.  Something else that I very much enjoy is the fact that they have a play place for kids in the back. Not because I like it (they always kick me out) but because all of the kids who want to play in it sit in the back together so there is only one part of the restaurant with a bunch of shouting kids. They also did a good job picking their employees. All of them pretend to be super happy to be working there and they always say “my pleasure” with a smile. Also the employees take you seriously no matter what you say your name is (because I think we all know that it’s really fun to say your name is Lavarious or something like that). One last thing that you cannot forget is how great the food is. Everything that you order is great, unless you don’t like pickles. One thing that I like to get is get a sundae that is half strawberry and half cookies n’ cream. I like to call it “a Matts blood”, it’s an inside joke so don’t feel bad if you don’t get it. So to conclude this bog, I would highly recommend Chick Fila to anyone who likes good food and nice people. (411 words) 

No comments:

Post a Comment